The in-form Gunners will hope to extend their dominance over Spurs in the English topflight to 23 games when both sides clash at the Emirates stadium on Sunday afternoon
Breaking’s V I V I D L Y
The Impeccable Crook!
A cartoon From VANGUARD Newspaper
14 OTHER NEWSPAPER HEADLINES IN BRIEF
- Arsenal – Manchester United Betting: Expect a win or draw… The men in Red have proven difficult to beat for a while and will be another headache for the Gunners.
- Leicester City – Manchester City Betting: Expect a win or… Both sides were on the losing end in their last respective league game and will look to correct it in East Midlands on Saturday evening.
- Tottenham Hotspur – Bournemouth Betting: Expect the… Mauricio Pochettino’s have remained flawless on home turf this season and will be too much for the cherries to handle.
- Arsenal – Southampton Betting: Back Gunners for first… Having bagged their first three points of the new season against the Hornets, Arsene Wenger’s team will be looking to repeat that when they host the Saints
- Nottingham Forest – Arsenal Betting: Gunners to pick… The north London club have recorded back to back away wins in the English topflight and they will hope to continue in that form
- Arsenal vs Middlesbrough Betting: Back the Gunners to win The Gunners will be hoping to extend their unbeaten run when they welcome the Smoggies to the Emirates stadium on Saturday afternoon
- FC Basel – Arsenal Betting: Back the Gunners for an away… Arsene Wenger’s men will be hoping to take spot when they travel to the home of the Swiss Champions on Tuesday night.
- Arsenal vs Stoke City Betting: Back Gunners to win The north Londoners will be looking to extend their unbeaten run over Mark Hughes' men when both clash in Saturday's English topflight fixture at the Emirates stadium
- Arsenal – West Bromwich Albion Betting: Back the Gunners… Arsene Wenger will be looking to get his Gunners back to winning ways when they host the Baggies on Boxing Day.
- Arsenal – Lincoln City Betting: Back the Gunners to win to The Gunners will want to put behind what was a miserable week in Europe when they host the Imps
- Arsenal – West Ham United Betting: Back the Gunners to The north Londoners will be hoping they can replicate their form at the London Stadium earlier in their season when they welcome the Hammers to the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday...
- Chelsea – Tottenham Hotspur Betting: Back the Blues to win Antonio Conte’s charges have been in superb form and will hope to cling on to top spot when they tackle Spurs.
- Inter Milan – Empoli Betting: Expect a win a home win for… Stefano Pioli’s side were on the losing end in their last game but should adjust against the Azzurri
- Manchester United – West Ham United Betting: Expect the… Both teams have been disappointing in the top flight this term and will have it tough once again on Sunday afternoon.