The Clarets will be hoping to end the Gunners seven games unbeaten in all competitions when the two sides clash at the Turf Moor on Sunday.
Breaking’s V I V I D L Y
The Impeccable Crook!
A cartoon From VANGUARD Newspaper
14 OTHER NEWSPAPER HEADLINES IN BRIEF
- FC Basel – Arsenal Betting: Back the Gunners for an away… Arsene Wenger’s men will be hoping to take spot when they travel to the home of the Swiss Champions on Tuesday night.
- Burnley vs Chelsea Betting: Back the Blues to win The Clarets will hope to avoid defeat when they welcome Antonio Conte's men this Sunday in the English topflight
- Arsenal – Southampton Betting: Back Gunners for first… Having bagged their first three points of the new season against the Hornets, Arsene Wenger’s team will be looking to repeat that when they host the Saints
- Arsenal – Burnley Betting: Back the Gunners to lead… With the title race getting more intense, Arsene Wenger’s side will be going for nothing than maximum points against the Clarets.
- Crotone – Juventus Betting: Back the away team to win to… The Bianconeri have been in cruise control of the Italian top flight this term and should have no trouble going past the Rossoblu.
- Paris Saint-Germain – FC Basel Betting: Back home team The Parisians have not been convincing in their domestic league title defence so far, and they will be hoping to stamp their superiority on their Swiss counterpart on Wednesday ...
- Athletic Bilbao – Genk Betting: Back a home win for Los… Ernesto Valverde’s team have been a formidable force in front of their own supporters and will look to get maximum points against the Belgians
- Inter Milan – Empoli Betting: Expect a win a home win for… Stefano Pioli’s side were on the losing end in their last game but should adjust against the Azzurri
- Burnley – Middlesbrough Betting: Back a stalemate at… It’s an encounter between two bottom sides and the atmosphere looks set to be a tight one in Lancashire.
- Manchester City vs Burnley Betting: Expect the Citizens to… City were narrowly beaten by the Reds on New Year's eve at the Anfield stadium and they will be hoping they can return to winning ways on match-day 20 against…
- Liverpool – Burnley Betting: Back the Reds to avoid… The Reds defeated Arsenal in their last outing in the EPL, and they will hope they can continue in that form to keep their top four contention alive
- FA hits back at Burnley – Betting ban for Barton was… Burnley manager Sean Dyche believes Joey Barton's 18-month ban is harsh, but the FA claims it was the absolute minimum his actions deserved
- Nottingham Forest – Arsenal Betting: Gunners to pick… The north London club have recorded back to back away wins in the English topflight and they will hope to continue in that form
- Crystal Palace 0 Burnley 2: Barnes and Gray seal… Ashley Barnes and Andre Gray gave Burnley a 2-0 victory at Crystal Palace, earning their first away Premier League win of the season.