They say that there are good guys out there, but sadly there are a lot of not so good ones too. Mr Wrong, though, can be quite good at hiding his true colours at first, so don’t fall into his trap.
Here’s a list of eight types of guys that absolutely have to be avoided in 2017.
1. The control freak: This kind of guy is more than just annoying. He’s the one that will tell you what to wear and how to talk and he will be expecting you to hang on his every word.
2. The player: There’s at least one of these in every bar and every club. He’s the ‘Jack the Lad’, with an eye for the ladies. He’s charming, suave and he has all the lines, but he also has a phone book as big, as an encyclopaedia.
3. Mummy’s boy: These guys can be a bit harder to spot at first. He’s probably well dressed and always punctual, but that’s because his mummy laid out his clothes for him and gave him a lift to meet you. Some guys never come out from behind their mothers skirts, so beware.
4. Mr Know-it-all: Not only has Mr Know-it-all been there, seen it, done it, and got the t-shirt, he was the first to get there, did it the best and he probably invented it in the first place! This guy will have an opinion on everything and you will always be wrong.
5. The in love with himself man: There won’t be any rolling in the hay with this guy, because he’ll be scared it will ruffle his hair or get his clothes dirty. Everyone likes a well groomed man, but if his appearance is his obsession, then that’s just a bore.
6. The party animal: The party animal just never wants to grow up or stop partying. This can seem great at first; it’s just one long line of fantastic nights out, one after the other.
7. The liar: The liar should be dumped at the first opportunity. Some people become so used to lying that almost don’t realise they are doing it and they become very good at it too. You have to have trust in a relationship, but if a guy is a habitual liar, then you will never believe him fully, even when he is being honest.
8. The cheat: The cheat is to be avoided whether he has cheated on you, or he is cheating on another. Be careful, though, because these guys can be pretty manipulative.
RipplesNigeria ….without borders, without fears
The post Ladies! Here are 8 types of guys to avoid in the New Year appeared first on Ripples.