The Belgian forward has remained a ray of light in the Toffees recent fall from grace and will look towards him once again.
Breaking’s V I V I D L Y
The Impeccable Crook!
A cartoon From VANGUARD Newspaper
14 OTHER NEWSPAPER HEADLINES IN BRIEF
- Lukaku renewal at Everton '99.9 per cent' done,…The Toffees are close to sealing a contract extension for their star man, though his agent admitted he could still move on at the end of the season
- Merry Christmas from Leicester City star Ahmed MusaNigeria and Leicester City Ahmed Musa is all dressed up for Christmas day today. The flying forward, whose mother is a Christian, will be expected to be in action for…
- 'He is a big part of Everton's future'…The Belgium international is in discussions over an extension to his current deal, with his manager admitting that positive progress is being made
- Koeman questions referee's decision not to send off…The Liverpool defender was lucky to stay on the pitch during his side's 1-0 victory over Everton on Monday, according to the Toffees boss
- Vardy’s red card appeal rejected by FALeicester striker Jamie Vardy’s appeal over his red card in Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Stoke City has been rejected by the English Football Association. The 29-year-old England international will receive…
- Vardy ban 'sad for football', says RanieriThe striker's suspension after a failed appeal of his red card still does not sit well with his manager, who has nevertheless called on Leicester City to find wins without…
- Ranieri reveals 2017 targets after 'amazing year'Leicester City's memorable 2016 is coming to a close, leaving their Italian manager proud of his players as he set their new goals
- Watford – Crystal Palace Betting: Back both teams to scoreSam Allardyce will be hoping to secure a maiden win as Eagles boss when his new team travel to Hertfordshire on Boxing Day.
- Leicester to appeal against Vardy red cardThe England striker may not be suspended over the Christmas period after his club appealed against his red card from their 2-2 draw at the weekend
- Genk sporting director vows to frustrate Wilfred…The Belgian side's boss says he will do everything to stop the Super Eagles midfielder from joining the Premier League champions in January
- Genk director vows to stop Wilfred Ndidi’s move to…Genk’s sporting director, Dimitri De Conde, has said he will do everything within his power, to stop Wilfred Ndidi’s move to Leicester City in the January transfer window. The Premier…
- Vardy loses red card appeal and must serve three-match banAfter being dismissed against Stoke at the weekend, the striker had hoped to see the ban overturned, but he will miss the festive period
- CAF releases final shortlist for 2016 best player awardLeicester City’s and Algeria forward, Riyad Mahrez, Borussia Dortmund’s Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and Liverpool’s Senegalese attacker Sadio Mane made up the 3-man final shortlist for the 2016 Glo-CAF African…
- Derby win proves Liverpool can win title, says ManeAfter scoring an injury-time winner against their city rivals, the Senegalese winger has tipped Liverpool to maintain their challenge to win the league