City were narrowly beaten by the Reds on New Year’s eve at the Anfield stadium and they will be hoping they can return to winning ways on match-day 20 against the Clarets
Breaking’s V I V I D L Y
The Impeccable Crook!
A cartoon From VANGUARD Newspaper
14 OTHER NEWSPAPER HEADLINES IN BRIEF
- Manchester City – Hull City Betting: Back the Citizens to… Having gone through a testing period against the top guns, Pep Guardiola knows nothing but three points matter when his side tackle the Tigers.
- Manchester City vs Watford Betting: Back the Citizens to… Pep Guardiola's City will be hoping to return to winning ways when they welcome the Hornets to the Ethiad stadium on Wednesday night after back to back defeats to Chelsea…
- Manchester City – Stoke City Betting: Expect the… City thrashed the Potters 4-1 earlier in the season, and they will be hoping they can complete a double over their guests at the Ethiad Stadium on Wednesday night
- Manchester City – West Ham United Betting: Expect the… Pep Guardiola has hit the ground running early on his new job and should have no trouble against the inconsistent Hammers
- Crystal Palace vs Manchester City Betting: Expect the… The Eagles struggled to beat Bolton Wanderers in the last round of the tourney, and they will hope to build on that success at they welcome the Ethiad Stadium outfit…
- Hull City vs Manchester City Betting: Back the Citizens to… The Ethiad stadium outfit won their last two English topflight games and they will be hoping they can make it three wins on a row with their visit to KCOM…
- Manchester City – Swansea City Betting: Back the Citizens… Pep Guardiola’s charges will be looking to build on their midweek success when they host the Swans.
- Burnley- Manchester United Betting: Expect a few goals at… The Clarets have pulled off some decent results against top guns this season and will hope to get another one against the Red Devils.
- Manchester City – Everton Betting: Back a win or draw… After going down to Spurs last time out, Pep Guardiola’s side will be seeking redemption when they tackle the Toffees.
- Manchester City vs Southampton Betting: Back the Citizens to The Blues will be hoping to return to winning ways after four games without a win when they hosts the Saints this weekend
- Manchester City – Middlesbrough Betting: Back the Citizens After beating the Blaugrana in midweek, Pep Guardiola’s side will be beaming with confidence when they take on Boro
- Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City Betting: Back… The German Bundesliga side must defeat the Citizens to stand a chance of competing at the knockout stage of Europe's prestigious club competition
- Manchester City vs Celtic Betting: Back the Citizens to… The English topflight outfit will be hoping they can avoid another draw when they welcome the Celts to the Ethiad stadium in their last group game
- West Ham United vs Manchester City Betting: Back the… The Hammers will be hoping to avoid their third straight defeat when they host pep Gaurdiola's City in Wednesday's English topflight clash at the London Stadium