Nigerian Man Electrocuted While Chopping Firewood

A  40-year-old man,Sale Mamman, electrocuted, while cutting firewood from a fallen tree branch on an electric high tension wire. The Spokesman of the Jigawa Police Command, SP Abdu Jinjiri,told NAN that Mamman, is a resident of Duhuwa village in Kiyawa local government area. “On Friday at about 11 a.m., we received a report by the […]

The post Nigerian Man Electrocuted While Chopping Firewood appeared first on The Herald Nigeria Newspaper.

Go to News Source
Author: News Agency of Nigeria