M&S reports a rise in clothing and homeware sales over Christmas for the first time in two years.
NINE MORE NEWS ITEMS IN BRIEF
- Anti-surveillance clothing aims to hide wearers from facial…submitted by /u/EightRoundsRapid [link] [comments]
- Brexit inflationary price warning hits clothing groupsShares in Next slid 11 percent on the news, dragging down stock values of clothing competitors Marks and Spencer and Associated British Foods, which owns also budget garment chain Primark.
- Next sales fall in run-up to ChristmasNext says sales fell in the run-up to Christmas and predicts profits will be at the low end of expectations.
- Food sales drive 'bumper' Christmas for retailersFestive feasts drive strong Christmas week for retailers, according to a report.
- Sainsbury's reports record Christmas sales of more thanSupermarket giant Sainsbury's reports record Christmas sales, but third quarter sales only rose 0.1%.
- Far-right Breitbart 'deliberately twisted'Church was not on fire, it was not a 1,000-strong mob and Allahu Akbar is a 'normal' phrase, says German journalist
- Mexico's former president says his country…Claim comes as President-elect insists southern neighbour will reimburse the US taxpayer for estimated $14 billion (£11 billion) project
- Former No. 1 Wozniacki beats Olympic champion Puig in SydneyU.S. News & World ReportFormer No. 1 Wozniacki beats Olympic champion Puig in SydneyU.S. News & World ReportThird-seeded Dominika Cibulkova, last year's WTA Finals champion and a finalist at the…
- National forecast for Tuesday, January 3Janice Dean has your FoxCast