Palestinian officials say about 25 demonstrators were injured in clashes with Israeli forces during West Bank protests in support of hundreds of hunger-striking prisoners, now on the 33rd day of their fast.
NINE MORE NEWS ITEMS IN BRIEF
- Venezuelan Officials Say 39 Killed in Clashes, Dozens More… The death toll in Venezuela clashes has risen to 39 as a young man was killed in Caracas on Wednesday, according to officials.
- Boy injured in DUI crash caused by man deported 15 times,… A 6-year-old San Diego boy was severely injured in a crash that officials say was caused by a drunk driver who had previously been deported from the country 15 times.
- Some of the intelligence President Trump provided to Russian submitted by /u/maxwellhill [link] [comments]
- Nine people were hurt and two arrests were made during an… submitted by /u/jonsnowknowthings [link] [comments]
- How Don Diva Became the Magazine for Prisoners and Those Who A quarterly magazine, which calls itself the Original Street Bible, has offered scoops on killers and cocaine kingpins for nearly two decades.
- Nonfiction: A Take-No-Prisoners Biography of Barack Obama… David Garrow’s deeply reported “Rising Star” presents the 44th president as subordinating crucial parts of his life — even love — to political expedience.
- Syria Denies Building Crematory for Political Prisoners The Assad government dismissed as “lies” a U.S. government accusation that it was burning bodies at a prison complex to destroy evidence of war crimes.
- Congo authorities recapture 179 prisoners after mass escape, KINSHASA (Reuters) - Congolese authorities said on Thursday they had recaptured 179 fugitives who broke out of the capital's main prison, in a mass escape that underscored growing security concerns…
- Palestinians Call for Boycott After Pizza Hut Mocks Prison… A corporate Facebook advertising post allegedly mocking a political prisoner engaged in a hunger strike has drawn widespread criticism, and the company is facing a global backlash.