An official from the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs says that Russia is working on plans to remove visa travel requirements for Turkish citizens
NINE MORE NEWS ITEMS IN BRIEF
- Belarus to allow visa-free entry for short trips for 80…MINSK (Reuters) - Belarus will allow visa-free entry for citizens of 80 countries, including the United States and members of the European Union, for visits of up to five days,…
- Itineraries: Airlines, Now More Proactive on Weather, Allow…More airlines are anticipating weather delays and allowing customers to change their itineraries on the companies’ websites and from their smartphone apps.
- European Parliament Committee to Vote on Visa-Free Access toThe Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs at the European Parliament will vote on the visa-free access to the bloc for Georgia on Thursday at 9:10 a.m. local…
- Four-day working week could be trialled in Italy: When Italysubmitted by /u/maxwellhill [link] [comments]
- Turks questioning U.S.-led coalition presence at air base:…ANKARA (Reuters) - Turks are questioning the presence of U.S.-led coalition forces at the Incirlik air base in southern Turkey, a deputy prime minister said on Thursday, reflecting frustration at…
- Democratic National Committee 'did not…Donald Trump jumped upon the news. 'What is going on?'
- Russia to Take Measures to Ensure Security After Belarus…Moscow could take special measures to prevent citizens from Belarus to enter Russia, Executive Director of the Association of Russian Tour Operators Maya Lomidze said on Tuesday.
- Ankara Expects Visa Liberalization With Russia, Boosting…Ankara hopes that its relations with Moscow will return to their former level.
- China Warns It Won’t Allow Anyone to Use Hong Kong for…China’s top official said Sunday that Beijing will not allow anyone to use Hong Kong as a platform for subversion against stability in mainland China.