Renown Russian pianist Nikita Galaktionov performed a first solo concert at the residence of the Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergei Kislyak in the heart of Washington on Thursday.
NINE MORE NEWS ITEMS IN BRIEF
- Timothy B. Schmit on new solo music, future of the EaglesEagles' bassist releases his sixth solo album 'Leap of Faith'
- Country star punches fan during concert, finishes songRaw video: Luke Bryan stepped off stage to take swing at audience member during the Charlie Daniels Band Volunteer Jam in Tennessee
- At least nine dead, 20 missing after fire breaks out at…At least nine people were killed and many others are unaccounted after a fire broke out during a concert in Oakland on Friday, authorities announced on Saturday morning.
- I Went to My First Classical Music Concert. It Was in My…I barely listen to classical music, so how did a live string quartet end up in my apartment on a Saturday night?
- How do you know if a concert venue is safe?The deaths of 36 concertgoers at the Oakland warehouse inferno last Friday has rekindled interest in the safety of American concern venues.
- Russian Cultural Center in Washington to Host St. Albans…The Russian Cultural Center in Washington, DC is opening its doors to one of the city’s most prestigious boarding school’s Annual Christmas House Tour on Friday and Saturday.
- Head of IOC inquiry into Russian doping steps down –…McClatchy Washington BureauHead of IOC inquiry into Russian doping steps downMcClatchy Washington BureauThe Canadian lawyer's first report, issued in July, led WADA to recommend Russia's exclusion from the Rio de…
- H.R.M. Queen Elizabeth II gives royal assent to…submitted by /u/bitbybitbybitcoin [link] [comments]
- Australian Senate gives PM milestone victory, then defeatSYDNEY (Reuters) - Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull secured the passage of some cornerstone legislation on Wednesday but quickly suffered an embarrassing defeat of a government plan for a lower…