Steve Harvey’s ex-wife Mary L. Vaughn is suing the talk show host for $60 million, claiming that she allegedly suffered “prolonged torture with the infliction of severe mental pain and suffering.”
NINE MORE NEWS ITEMS IN BRIEF
- Mary Vaughn Sues Ex-Husband Steve Harvey Mary Vaughn is suing her ex-husband Steve Harvey after their bitter divorce more than a decade ago.
- Steve Harvey isn't sorry for sending 'do not… Steve Harvey has been embroiled in yet another controversy but this time he won’t be apologizing.
- Steve Harvey Defends Telling Staff to Avoid His Dressing… Mr. Harvey instructed his show’s staffers to keep out of his dressing room and not talk to him in the hallway. He would not apologize.
- Mexican activist who took on drug cartels that killed her… Miriam Rodriguez Martinez killed after setting up group for families with missing relatives
- Mexican activist who took on drug cartels that killed her… A Mexican activist who pioneered a support network for the parents of missing children has been murdered by gunmen who invaded her home. Miriam Rodriguez Martinez founded a local group…
- Pope Joins a Million Catholic Pilgrims 100 Years After… There will be high security in Portugal Friday, May 12, as the Pope flies in to join around a million Catholic pilgrims at the shrine of Fatima. The shrine was…
- Adriana Lima's reunion with ex sent Matt Harvey over… Mets pitcher Matt Harvey skipped Saturday’s game and got himself suspended after seeing pictures of his supermodel gal pal out partying with another man, sources told The Post.
- Emmanuel Macron blames ‘homophobia’ and… submitted by /u/ManiaforBeatles [link] [comments]
- A Contrite Matt Harvey Apologizes to His Mets Teammates Harvey, who was suspended for three days by the team, admitted he had been out late Friday night and played golf Saturday morning before missing that night’s game.